Top quality Exterior wall coatings that cure penetrating damp, cold interior walls and water ingress, Guaranteed!
Andura ProClear is a colourless compound that penetrates deep beneath the surface of your exterior walls, permanently curing erosion and it cures penetrating damp.
It has special dispersing agents added to give maximum depth of penetration into the wall. This durable waterproof wall coating is IDEAL for those who wish to protect their homes from damp, erosion and the wet weather. Our product has also been proven to halt the effects of EROSION in your walls.
We also do coloured wall coatings.
Click the WALL COATINGS button above left.
Waterproof brick coating
NPA INVISIBLE “CLEAR COAT” WALL COATINGS soak deep into your exterior walls, enough in fact, to make them literally invisible as the coating DOES NOT LEAVE A SHEEN OR A SHINE ON THE WALLS, and will not change the appearance of the wall, it will look the same. It’s similar to a waterproof silicone for walls.
ProClear from Andura is the Ideal exterior wall coating for houses made of unpainted brick, block or natural stone!
Our wall coating service will stop PENETRATING DAMP for good and it is not as expensive as you think!
Our product is far superior to any waterproofing agent you may purchase from your local hardware or DIY store and as such is specialist application only by our friendly teams.
Waterproof wall coverings for bricks
Clear wall coatings
Unlike most DIY treatments which last about 3 to 5 years maximum, NEVERPAINTAGAIN ProClear invisible wall coatings will go on, and on, for up to 15 years of protection, guaranteed!!
“Pro-Clear is a single component silane-siloxane system which penetrates into exterior building surfaces and chemically bonds to produce a water repellent lining.
It then significantly reduces the absorption of water and water-borne contaminants whilst allowing the substrate to continue to breathe.
Pro-Clear will leave most substrates unstained and has excellent resistance to UV light and weathering. Available in Regular and Ultimate.”"
Anti-Damp brick wall coatings
If your home suffers from brick wall erosion or efflorescence, and maybe the pointing mortar joints have become loose and brittle then this coating is ideal and not as expensive as you may think either.
The walls are fully guaranteed after application and your home will last for years to come! It is ideal for listed buildings too, and we have ample experience of working with a range of delicate and older homes and commercial buildings too. Previous jobs have included churches, Doctors surgeries, Theatres, pubs and restaurants.
Our goal is to make your home dry, free of damp, and without needing further outside maintenance!
What does this Wall Coating product actually do?
The compound forms a silicone barrier in the capillary channels (the billions of microscopic holes or voids within your walls that allow moisture to pass into the house), and leaves no sign of discolouration which helps to keep the surface of the walls clean.
Never paint again Clear wall coating is not broken down by natural expansion and contraction caused by severe weather conditions. It is based on the UK’s top selling trade product PRO-CLEAR from Andura, the UK’s leading paint and coating manufacturer.
The fact that this coating makes no visible change to the wall, means that it can be applied (by us) on houses and buildings where, if the wall surface was painted, it would ruin the look of the house.
Preservation coatings for listed buildings
This is also something that is idea for historic or listed buildings, and for homes that lie in a conservation area or a site of special interest etc.
This wall coating contains water dispersants, meaning that any moisture is pushed away and out of the wall. An industrial equivalent to this action is the product WD-40, which also has agents which push away water.
Water literally “beads” off the wall, similar to a “teflon” non stick frying pan!
What are the benefits of this damp solution?
- INSULATES your home, lowering heating bills.
- Totally eliminates penetrating damp, protecting your health.
- Prevents erosion, especially in coastal or exposed homes.
- Completely cures brick and stone efflorescence
- Specialist, highly trained and courteous applicators.
- Injected also available to stop rising damp.
- Prevents frost attack which can crack render, stone and mortar joints.
- Completely free, no obligation technical survey of your home (NO, not by a salesman!!)
- Cleans the appearance of your home, preserving its character.
- Available for small brick and stone houses, to large mansions and commercial buildings. ALSO SUITABLE FOR GRADE 1 AND 2 LISTED HOMES.
Application of Clearshield Siloxane wall coating
1) We 1st clean the property external walls, getting rid of dirt, mould, moss, flaky paint, algae, traffic or industrial grime, pollution etc.
2) We then expertly check the building for defects such as loose or missing pointing or mortar joints, cracks and hollow render, crumbling bricks etc., and carry out the required repairs (if applicable) to the external walls.
3) We then spray apply 2 coats of the waterproof wall coating product as required.
4) Then our teams clean up and put all tools and equipment back in the van and you would never know a work team had been to your home!
….and once it starts to rain, you will see the water “bead” off the wall, keeping you nice and dry inside, and more importantly, free of penetrating damp!
How long does a clear coat job take?
Most clear coating jobs take between 2 and 3 days but it very much depends on how much repair we have to do to the property before we apply the damp proof coatings to the walls. If repair to the house is needed, such as re-pointing or replacing loose or crumbling brickwork, the job will of course take a bit longer.
We also use this product in conjunction, on some jobs, with our Flexible coloured exterior Wall coating system, for example, we apply the coloured paint coating to the previously painted areas of wall, and then we use the clean silicone wall coating on stone corner features, stone and brick window sills, and also houses with a mixture of external wall surfaces.