Ideal for damp stone or brick walls. Cures erosion, frost damage, mould and mildew.
A damp-proof wall coating with CLEAR benefits.
- INSULATES your home, lowering heating bills.
- Totally eliminates penetrating damp.
- Prevents erosion, especially in coastal or exposed homes.
- Completely cures brick and stone efflorescence
- Injected damp proof courses also available to stop rising damp.
- Prevents frost attack which can crack render, stone and mortar joints.
- Helps to regulate interior humidity and stops condensation forming.
- Does not alter the appearance of the property
- Available for small brick and stone houses, to large mansions and commercial buildings.
- Suitable for grade 1 or grade 2 listed buildings.
- Approved by architects and meets BS 6477 Standard for Groups 1, 3 and 4
- Fully guaranteed by our professional damp proofing contractor.
- Application takes between 2 and 4 days depending on size of house.
Do you own a house with unpainted brick or stone exterior walls? Does your home suffer from damp or condensation? Are the brick pointing mortar joints falling out? Do you have crumbling or loose bricks? Is your home always cold, even with the heating switched on?
If you have said “yes” to ANY of the above questions then this impermeable exterior coating we offer could be what your house needs.
Bricks are made to provide some form of weatherproofing for houses but over time the weather erodes this and the bricks start to let in water and starts a knock on effect of deterioration.
If left unchecked this causes untold damage to the house itself.
There IS a solution to cure this.
NPA Invisible exterior wall coatings. Clearly better than the rest.
This transparent weatherproof wall coating is a quality exterior home improvement service, approved by architects, which will stop damp, erosion, efflorescence and deterioration of your home but WITHOUT changing the appearance of the outside of your house. It is ideally suited to repair frost damaged brickwork.
(For wall coatings with COLOUR, then click HERE, or read on for clear coatings……)
The ClearCoat product (also known as clear shield) is a top quality Exterior wall coating that cures penetrating damp, cold interior walls and water ingress, Guaranteed! It really is the best damp proofing service in the UK, specially formulated to keep damp out of brickwork but at a comparatively LOW cost.
The products featured on this page are colourless compounds that penetrate deep beneath the surface of your exterior walls, permanently curing erosion and curing penetrating damp.
A demonstration of the coating
We demonstrated this by treating this house brick (below) and waited just one day.
We then poured water on to it and this is what happened!
The compound forms a silicone barrier in the capillary channels (the billions of microscopic holes or voids within your walls that allow moisture to pass into the house), and leaves no sign of discolouration which helps to keep the surface of the walls clean.
Weatherproofing your outside walls without changing the look!
The fact that this coating makes no visible change to the wall, means that it can be applied (by us) on houses and buildings where, if the wall surface was painted, it would ruin the look of the house.
Once it is applied, using 2 coats, any rainwater will run off without soaking into the building. It is fully breathable and does NOT “seal up” the house.
Application of NPA clear wall coating
- We 1st clean the external walls, getting rid of dirt, mould, moss, flaky paint, algae, traffic or industrial grime, pollution etc.
- We then expertly check the building for defects such as loose or missing pointing or mortar joints, cracks and hollow render, crumbling bricks etc., and carry out the required repairs (if applicable) to the external walls.
- We then spray apply 2 coats of the waterproof wall coating product as required.
- Then our teams clean up and put all tools and equipment back in the van and you would never know a work team had been to your home!
….and once it starts to rain, you will see the water “bead” off the wall, keeping you nice and dry inside, and more importantly, free of penetrating damp!
Contact the team today for a FREE consultation.
Tel: (0800) 970 4928