A transparent damp-proof wall coating service that STOPS damp and erosion in brick and stone houses.
A full damp proofing service
- Does not alter the appearance of the property
- Available for small brick and stone houses, to large mansions, pubs, hotels and commercial buildings.
- Suitable for grade 1 or grade 2 listed buildings.
- Approved by architects. Meets BS 6477 Standard for Groups 1, 3 and 4
- Fully guaranteed by our professional damp proofing contractor.
- An aqueous based hydrophobic impregnating agent based on a mixture of silane and siloxane
- Application takes between 2 and 4 days depending on size of house.
NPA Wetherdry wall coatings
- INSULATES your home, lowering heating bills.
- Totally eliminates penetrating damp.
- Prevents erosion, especially in coastal or exposed homes.
- Completely cures brick and stone efflorescence
- Used with confidence by major UK house builders
- Injected damp proof courses also available to stop rising damp.
- Prevents frost attack which can crack render, stone and mortar joints.
- Helps to regulate interior humidity and stops condensation forming.
- Suitable for cavity walls and solid wall homes
Does your house suffer from…..?
- Damp, mould or mildew?
- Excessive condensation?
- Loose or missing pointing mortar joints?
- Crumbling and friable bricks or stones?
- Cold interior walls?
- A general poor appearance?
Choose NEVER PAINT AGAIN super hydrophobic wall coatings!
This amazing system will cure all instances of damp, mould, mildew and erosion, and comes with a full repair programme for your home. This is a SERVICE and the product cannot be bought in stores
We have the solution!
Bricks are made to provide some form of weatherproofing for houses but over time the weather erodes this and the bricks start to let in water, starting a knock on effect of deterioration. If left unchecked this causes untold damage to the house itself.
NEVER PAINT AGAIN Wetherdry: Damp proofing with CLEAR benefits.
About the system…
This transparent weatherproof wall coating is a quality exterior home improvement service, approved by architects, which will stop damp, erosion, efflorescence and deterioration of your home but WITHOUT changing the appearance of the outside of your house. It is ideally suited to repair frost damaged brickwork.
The ClearCoat product (also known as Wetherdry) is a top quality Exterior wall coating that cures penetrating damp, cold interior walls and water ingress, Guaranteed! It really is the best damp proofing service in the UK, specially formulated to keep damp out of brickwork but at a comparatively LOW cost.
The products featured on this page are colourless compounds that penetrate deep beneath the surface of your exterior walls, permanently curing erosion and curing penetrating damp. (Product based on Wetherdry “smart liquid”.) Coverage: 0.1 – 0.2 Litres per M². Application Temperature: 5˚c – 25˚c. Humidity Requirement: Less than 95%, making it a super hydrophobic coating, one you can rely on for years to come!
An amazing damp-proofing system!
We then poured water on to it and this is what happened!
The compound forms a silicone barrier in the capillary channels (the billions of microscopic holes or voids within your walls that allow moisture to pass into the house), and leaves no sign of discolouration which helps to keep the surface of the walls clean.
How the coating is applied
- Full check and repair of any defects on the walls.
- Clean and wash down with organic biocide
- Repair and replace loose, damaged or missing bricks
- Check and repair seals around doors and windows
- Protect areas around house such as plants, paths etc
- Apply 2 coats of ProClear by Spray
- Tidy away all waste, tools and equipment, clean site
Contact us today for a free survey and quote.
Say goodbye to damp for ever
Weatherproofing your outside walls without changing the look!
Once applied, using 2 generous coats, any rainwater will run off without soaking into the building. It is fully breathable and does NOT “seal up” the house. Once applied, rainwater simply beads off like a teflon frying pan. Suitable for modern homes as well as older or listed buildings.