We specialise in renovating and painting the exteriors of hotel premises.
It's true, we don't only paint private homes, we have a proven track record of painting business premisses too. If you own or manage a hotel, holiday home, guest house or bed and breakfast business, then talk to us first about this years exterior refurbishment project. Our weatherproof wall coatings are installed by our own factory-trained teams and the service is available all year round, in Wales, England and Scotland. All work comes with a written 20 year guarantee.
These are but three examples of the many hotel premises refurbished by our teams.
Our wall coating and house painting service is available in England, Wales and Scotland.
All hotel painting works are carried out by own friendly, well-trained teams, NOT sub contractors. We have been installing our weatherproof wall coating system since 1986. We have collected hundreds of case studies, more of which can be seen here. You can also view our before and after gallery here.
All work comes with a 20 year insurance backed guarantee for ultimate peace of mind. The majority of the cost of the works can be claimed against tax allowances as this is a refurbishment service, not just a "lick of paint". We are also able to work on Grade 2 listed buildings if appropriate. You can call us to discuss any aspect of our work, on 0800 970 4928 and all quotes and estimates are FREE and without obligation.
The benefits of our wall coating system
- Your premises stays open (where practical) during work
- Average job length only ONE WEEK. (weather permitting)
- Saves money and future disruption. It does not need repainting for 20 years!
- Our wall coatings do NOT fade, chip, crack or peel.
- Resists dirt, mould, pollution, industrial grime and algae
- Saves money & will significantly lower heating bills.
- Full 20 year written guarantee, with 3rd party insurance.
- Conceals surface blemishes, cracks and scars
- Cures penetrating damp for good in all cases.
- Many colours, finishes and textures available