We take the care and happiness of our customers VERY seriously, and this is also reflected in the conduct of our approved dealers.
Read more about what to do in the unlikely event that you have a problem.
We dont put a bag on our head so we can’t hear you when you complain, however rare an occurrence that may be, we are always here to help, and to improve our service to you, which includes any service that you may buy, order or purchase from our website.
Just to clarify matters, here is our position of customer care and the dealing of complaints.
Customer complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients and we expect the same from our dealers too. When something goes wrong, however rare, we need you to tell us about it.
This will help us to improve our standards, and which will dissipate down through the organisation so that all staff, contractors, agents, dealers and operatives are aware what needs to be done.
What to do if you have a complaint.
Well, the very first thing you should do is to contact your local agent at the address stated on your contract which you should keep always in a safe place. These are the people you have an agreement with, and it is they who should be contacted first, not the people at Never Paint Again who operate this website!
If you have a complaint about any aspect of the service you have received, you should contact the dealer DIRECT by phone, or if unsuccessful, by registered letter to the address stated on your contract.
What will happen next?
- The dealer or contractor will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within four days of receiving it. If you have a specific problem with an area of wall coating or paint on your house, a photo of the affected area would also be helpful to send them.
- They will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care partner, who will review the matter and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- They will then contact you by phone initially if possible, to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. S/he will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter. This may involve a site visit to see the issue, by an appointed surveyor or agent of the contractor to assess any problems and suggest a resolution.
- Within three days of the meeting, the contractor should write to you or email you, to confirm what took place and any solutions s/he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, the dealer will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact them again and we will arrange for another partner , someone unconnected with the matter at the firm to review his/her own decision, to take appropriate alternative such as review by another surveyor to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact Guy Alexander Bell here at the Never Paint Again website, who will review the case and attempt to resolve any issues you have
- Please note that we are NOT responsible for guaranteeing the work of independent contractors with whom you enter into an agreement with and you are encouraged to purchase warranty insurance wherever possible. Your contract will show the company with whom you are contracted with and it they who should be pursued and not ourselves who have no control over the work of other companies!
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.