Are you a crew foreman for a textured exterior wall coatings application team?
Are you good?
Then we want to talk to you! Due to an unexpected rise in rendering and wall coating jobs in various parts of the UK, we are now recruiting spray crews.
Page updated 16th June 2016.
Due to a huge amount of new business, we are looking to take on a couple of spray crews for various areas, please use the contact form to register your interest.
15th August 2012;
Yes, due to a backlog of work we find ourselves with, we now need to recruit GOOD QUALITY exterior spray crews, fully experienced and willing to travel.
You would need to be someone who we can verify, and check out the quality of your work, and obtain references.
We only take on the BEST application teams.
You would be UK based and would be provided with a steady stream of work involving spray applying wall coatings, as well as rendering etc. on short term contracts. You should have experience in applying coatings to all types of wall surfaces, and be capable enough to carry out good quality repairs to buildings of all shapes and sizes.
Wall coatings spray crews
You should have a clean, legal and reliable van, and be resourceful and a team player. We pride ourselves on high quality customer care and we expect the successful candidate to be very good with customers, and to be able to communicate with all types of people in a friendly and professional manner.
You would be reporting to our Yorkshire office.
This is what we are looking for:
We need someone with……..
- Extensive experience in all aspects of applying textured wall coatings.
- Experience of rendering, repairs, working at heights and painting.
- Someone fully aware of health and safety.
- A crew who are hard working, flexible, reliable and polite.
- A clean work record, with full insurance & correct documentation to work in the UK.
- An assistant/labourer would be required to be provided by you also.
- A realistic expectation of wages/remuneration.
- A clean, reliable van, plus your own pump, and tools.
- Adherence to application guidelines set by our product suppliers
- The ability to produce QUALITY work for our clients.
What we are NOT looking for…..
- Someone with very little experience.
- Someone with a poor employment record.
- Someone of no fixed abode.
- Someone with a criminal record.
- Someone insolvent and/or with no van, tools or “Running money”
- Someone who things they can dictate the pay rates.
How to apply for one of the vacancies?
We need you to either phone our call centre, on (0800) 970 4928 or send us an email message by going to the CONTACT PAGE.
All applications are held in confidence.
No employment agencies or “Hustlers” please.