Remember the old saying “You can’t have your cake AND eat it?”
Was having the house painted this summer “on the cards” but it never got done? Did you know, you can have your house painted during the winter with NEVER PAINT AGAIN wall coatings and save loads of money?
It’s true, and this is with with their revolutionary Exterior wall coating system.
There is no need for paint with this system, although it does look like paint when it goes on the wall, however it is not water based and therefore is ideal for application in lower temperatures where other exterior wall coverings cannot be applied.
Many painters and decorators only work during the warmer months of the year, or at least those where rain is not expected. This is because masonry paint contains a lot of water and as such, one can imagine what happens if a freshly painted wall gets rained on.
Yes, that’s right, it ends up painting the floor instead.
NEVER PAINT AGAIN Exterior wall coatings can be applied 12 months of the year. FACT!
Our teams are out working right NOW, as this article is being written (on Bonfire night by the way), and despite the cold weather, our house painting service comes into it’s element.
Many people don’t realise that they can still have their house painted at this time of year, and no they are not crazy, they are SMART SHOPPERS.
10 Reasons why people get their house painted in the winter.
- They may have only just bought the house and need urgent works.
- Damp has appeared, promoting them to call us as our coatings cure damp.
- Works by others such as extensions, finish early and the whole project needs to be finished now!
- An urgent repair or set of repairs has appeared, needing immediate action.
- The owners have to sell their house quickly, so a new paint job certainly helps.
- The owners did not have the funds available up until now.
- The owners may be busy during the summer months and couldn’t arrange it.
- They might have won the lottery!!! (Although our prices are MUCH lower than you think!)
- They may have fussy relatives coming for Christmas and they want their home to look its best.
- They want to save up to 40% off what it costs to have this during the summer.
You CAN have your cake, and you CAN eat it!
Whatever the reason, having your house painted, and of course repaired if needed, during the months between October and February, will save the average home owner a lot of money against having it done in the summer.
This means you get the best of both worlds. The house can be repaired, damp proofed and painted, and the massive savings speak for themselves.
How can houses be repaired and painted in winter time?
Well apart form the fact that the workmen need warmer clothes and more cups of tea, (and cake obviously), we use special methods to ensure the job goes smoothly and according to plan during the winter time. Of course there are exceptions to the rule and some jobs take longer due to lower temperatures but rest assured, it CAN be done.
Our coating does not freeze in the winter time making it ideal for applying to all types of buildings and the great thing is that once it is on the wall, it will not need to be painted for up to 20 years!
Why not give the NEVER PAINT AGAIN team a call today on (0800) 970 4928
Enjoy your cake!